Our corporate services
We offer a complete and secure cloud system for all your accounting and corporate governance needs.
Benefit from having real time access to your financial data and reports from anywhere.
Full bookkeeping and monthly reporting service
Our monthly reporting service is based in the latest technology platform for fast and reliable bookkeeping and month end reporting.
Our reports are fully in the cloud, for secure and easy access.
Our monthly reporting service typically includes:
- Xero and ReceiptBank
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Processing bills/supplier invoices in ReceiptBank
- Processing sale invoices
- Review and processing manual journals
- Basic management reports
- Dedicated accounts manager to provide support
- Quarterly review meetings and UK taxation updates
- Monthly Financial Data Health Check using the latest AI technology.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and depreciation calculation
- Accounting for accruals and prepayments
- Draft corporate tax provision of YTD figures
- Review distributable profit
- Debtor management and credit control
- Banking administration
Business advisory and planning
Business planning & achieving your goals
So that you can focus on the running of your business and making sure you meet your financial goals and corporate objectives, we offer you CFO functional advisory services:
- Monthly or quarterly health checks and reviews with senior accountants
- Business planning and advise on cash flow and work flow management, financing options, business and growth coaching to help you scale
- Investment strategy development; how to establish, structure and invest in your UK business
- Corporate secretarial services
Statutory Accounts & Corporate Governance
Full annual accounts service
Our annual accounts service is using latest technology to ensure it is fast and reliable regardless of whether you prepare financial data in house or use our monthly reporting service.
We prepare annual accounts under FRS102 or IFRS. As part of the service we typically include:
- Preparation of detailed and filleted accounts
- Reporting pack including letter of comment
- Year end review
- Minutes of approving accounts.
- Working with your Swedish and/or UK auditors
Full company secretarial service
All companies must keep up to date statutory books including registers of directors, persons with significant control and shareholders. Any company registered in England must have a registered office in England.
Our corporate governance service includes:
- Registered office
- Company Secretary service
- Maintaining statutory books
- Companies House filings including appointing/resignation of directors
- Share filings including issue new shares and transfers