Setting up in the UK
We can offer you help and support every step of the way! We have helped hundreds of Swedish companies set up and scale up in the UK.
Are you planning on, or are you already established in the UK? We can help with all aspects from planning an inward investment into the UK to run your business and scale up in the UK.
Our typical services includes:
- Initial planning meeting where we run through the basic structures and options. We can summarise this in a note for you.
- We offer an establishment consultation and report in which we have a planning meeting with you, prepare a tailored report followed by a conclusion meeting with you. This service is often used to present to the parent company management in advance of making a decision to set up in the UK.
The typical steps in the process to establish in the UK are:
- Register a UK company or branch
- Register with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) for corporation tax, VAT and Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
- Set up bookkeeping and financial reporting systems and processes
- Set up a UK bank account
- Take on employees
- Set up relevant insurances
- Have regular meetings with your Accountant and Tax Adviser to ensure you are compliant and also optimising tax deductions.
- Year end filing process including annual accounts, audit and corporate tax return (CT600)